Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K-Series Dry Sump Plate w/Drain Plug Cut-Off 21 June

jakeandlizzy

OK, as per this thread here, 7tips are producing a dry sump plate (to replace the blue plate) which will be very similiar to the Hellier product from the past which was £50+vat at the time I think (almost 10 years ago). The price is set at £59.99 + vat+ shipping, which totals to £74.99. The price after next week will be £75 plus VAT + shipping. To give you an idea of what it will kind of look like, see the old Hellier product here.

They will be machined aluminium, anodised black and have a recessed 14mm x 1.5mm pitch drain hole with magnetic drain plug and copper washer. They should be available in two weeks time, but orders need to be placed before the cutoff for the discount.

If interested, contact 7tips at simon@7tips.co.uk and quote your club membership number.

Comments welcome on this thread concerning the price/suitability as always!

I had to search for the original thread which is no longer a sticky and then find this one.

so shamelessly cross posted:

Hi Anthony

Thanks for your order.

At present I have only received 5 orders for the plate which is no where near enough to make the Bulk Buy feasible. The initial interest was 20+ and this is what the figures were based on.

We would very much like your custom but at the present time we can not confirm the price until we have further orders. Please feel free to contact or remind the other members who indicated they wanted a drain plate.

I will keep you up to date with the situation.

Regards

Simon

I had to search for the original thread which is no longer a sticky and then find this one.

Anthony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...