Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Seat Runners

DaveG

Hi, Anybody got a set of good condition seat runners ? ( for 2003 R300, both sides to fix tillets please... )

Would be fine to have passenger side fixed and drivers side adjustable, even better to have both adjustable..., preferably with fixings and spacers.

Cheers

Dave G

Edited by - DaveG on 12 Jun 2011 11:16:44

Dave,

I'm pretty sure I still have 2 pairs of seat runners that I removed sometime ago. They are from a '93 car and as far as I am aware they have not changed in size or design and so should still fit. Probably worth checking first. They were throroughly cleaned and WD40'd. If interested let me know and I'll trundle off to the garage to have a look (garage is not next to house).....

Edited by - Aeroscreens on 12 Jun 2011 11:20:16

Hi Aeroscreens,

Yes, They look like what I'm after - If you had a set ( ie 4 runners ) i'd certainly be interested. There's no need to rush out if you're busy but if you could dig them out sometime and give me an idea of what you'd like for them that would be great.

Don't know where you're based but I'm in Staffordshire so we may need to sort out postage as well.

Cheers

Dave

PS if anyone else knows if the fittings have changed and therefore '93 runners wouldn't fit 2003 seats/car... I'd be grateful for any info....