Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1x brand new Piper 1320 camshaft for K-series

Mankee

I might have one of the above for sale imminently. I bought a pair (obviously!) from DVA earlier on in the year with a view to sticking them in my standard 1800K. Long story, but one of them is now used in a VVC-engined Elise racer and I'm thinking about selling my other new and unused cam and going balls out on my spare VVC engine next year, retaining my current engine as is.

As said, it's brand new and unused, but it might have been removed from the packet for a quick inspection for head clearance while I was round DVA's 6 months ago. It's just been sat in the box forever it seems! I need to check whether the Elise chap wants this cam as a spare, but if not, then I'm after £200 including insured delivery

No pictures of the actual cam, but here are the boxes. *idea*

http://images54.fotki.com/v451/photos/8/42688/7812053/DSCF1172-vi.jpg

Edited to add: I was going to go for 633s, but these 1320s are little bit wilder and would fit into a completely standard engine without having to change the valve springs. They will fit on the exhaust side of VVC engines as well, but not inlet.

If anyone is thinking of fitting this cam to the inlet side of an EU2 engine with distributor, I can throw in a rotor arm drive for FREE. They are £40 to buy new, if you can actually find one for sale. *smile*

Edited by - Mankee on 9 Jun 2011 13:15:59