Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fender USA Strat - Genuinely MINT

AndrewGP

It is with some regret that I've decided to sell my Fender USA Stratocaster guitar. Aside from the fact I very rarely get to play guitar these days (due to my job and my young family) plus the fact I am really a Gibson man at heart.

The guitar is a 3 tone sunburst USA American Standard Strat with rosewood neck and was bought in San Diego on 29 Nov 2008 when I was there on business. It is genuinely mint as I have only ever played it perhaps 3 or 4 times. There are absolutely no marks, dings and bumps and the guitar really is as new. It has been stored on a Hercules hangar in my guitar room and always kept clean. We don't smoke and have no pets.

It is fitted with strap locks and comes with the strap. Also included is the case (which does have a few very minor marks on), the owners manual and everything that was originally supplied with the guitar.

This guitar was also professionally setup as soon as I got it home by Julian Mullen costing £75.

Bearing in mind all of the above and that the RRP for this USA Strat is currently £1030 I'm looking for offers in the region of £900. I'd be happy for people to view the guitar (we are near Swindon just off the J15 of the M4) and to send some high res images but in the meantime this is pretty much what it looks like (mine is probably fractionally lighter in colour than this one).

So....any interest at all before it goes on eBay tomorrow night?

Edited by - grenpayne on 4 Jun 2011 21:05:01