Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Various bits and bobs, some FREE stuff

Mankee

Been stripping some more bits and bobs off my track car recently, some of which maybe be useful to people, rather than me chucking them away. Some FREE stuff below! 😬

OMP harness/belt pads, ideal if your other half is moaning about harnesses or belts cutting into them. I have two pairs of these I think. £5 per pair Clicky

Reverse light and fog light. Can't even remember which ones work or not as I never had to test them. I just knew that I didn't need them so removed them while I was moving the fuel pump. Lenses are a bit battered but the backings might be useful to someone. FREE! Clicky 1

Pair of standard K16 pulleys. £10 Clicky

Standard Banner battery strap. £2 Clicky

Filler neck shroud thingy. £5 Clicky

The two rubber seals that go on the upper and lower cam belt covers and fit around the (reundant) engine mount on the front of the engine. £2 Clicky

Edited by - Mankee on 20 Jun 2011 09:41:45

Hi Mankee

I could use the number plate light as I'm thinking of making the rear wheel carrier removable.

Curry night tomorrow (Tuesday 31st) if you want to come over to Woodbridge. Let me know if you want to come as I have to book a table.

Simon, the MFRU bracket is yours. I've got only the one screw and spacer tube for it, which I'll stick in the envelope as well. Can you message me your address (again!). I spoke to Paul last week and I think he's sorted for a handbrake now. *smile*

Ammo, I'll drop the number plate light over next week at some point. I had a take-out curry (plus beer) on Friday and Saturday nights, so don't think I can make it for another tomorrow, as my guts have had it! I'll give you a call when I'm on my way back home from Sax.

Wimp! :-)

I'll have the diff off you too, subject to taking the rear cover off and having a look at the crown wheel and pinion. Can you bring that over with the number plate light?