Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Carbon Mods, Rif's and 666 carbon goodies

The Pikey

A pair of these used but in perfect condition. I have found a pair of Rif's to match the fog and reverse I already have hence these being up for sale. Bought new in March and I think these are the best that is currently available. £65.00 delivered to your Uk address. SOLD Graham.

And a pair these of in not so perfect condition. I might be being picky but I have taken the sheen off them on a couple of the back corners while mopping the rear panel. They might polish up again or could be cleared over. £45 delivered to your UK address. SOLD to Graham.

A pair of used Rif's rear wing light blocks. Not perfect condition but better than your current Sprite caravan ones *wink* £35 delivered to your UK address. SOLD to J.C

A new pair of 666 carbon rear wing light blocks. The carbon quality is OK but you will need to trim your lenses slightly to get them in. £55 delivered to your UK address.

Jason

Edited by - jason fletcher on 28 May 2011 22:18:54

And a pair these of in not so perfect condition. I might be being picky but I have taken the sheen off them on a couple of the back corners while mopping the rear panel. They might polish up again or could be cleared over. £45 delivered to your UK address.

I'll take these please

cheers Graham