Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tillet Seat

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

Hi,

Having bought a tillet seat on eBay that still remains undelivered (nearly a month ago!) I'm after a single or pair of tillet seats if anyone has them to sell

Nick

Nick,

Someone offered me a new composite (the expensive) one a month or so back...don't know if he still has it....it would be less than new from CC but still not a cheap Tillet....if you're interested let me know and I can ask if it's still for sale

G

Edited by - Powder Puff on 27 May 2011 12:03:25

• Area Representative

Thanks guys for the replies

PP - if you can get me a price and see if it's still available, it's an option

SM25T - I have offered to collect. The chap is in Cleasby (I think) in Yorkshire and i offered to meet midway and then to collect but he's on holiday and still wants to use the courier *confused*. If you are around our neck of the woods though, feel free to drop in for a coffee and natter *thumbup*

Cheers

Nick

Quoting Powder Puff: 
Nick,

Someone offered me a new composite (the expensive) one a month or so back...don't know if he still has it....it would be less than new from CC but still not a cheap Tillet....if you're interested let me know and I can ask if it's still for sale

G

Edited by - Powder Puff on 27 May 2011 12:03:25

YHM.

Lee

• Area Representative

Thanks PP for chasing the seat up for me. As luck would have it, after waiting nearly 1 month for this seat, UPS left a little note to say they had tried to deliver it today. So I have popped to the depot and collected it myself and its all sorted - at last!

Cheers

Nick