Click here if you are having website access problems ×

llandow - llys-y-fran - Curb results

robmar

Now all posted

again please use the links on the black horizontal bar to access the full results while we try and work out why they are not showing as a link in a news story...

as always errors and omissions to me

Rob

Hi Rob

Thanks for your kind efforts in getting all these out so quickly.

I am able to see the Llys y Fran and Curbs results but I am not able to view the Llandow results on the Competitors Korner pull down tab - is this a problem at my end 😳 or have they not been attached?

Mark

Re the Llandow results .....

Looking at my Llandow times over the last three years I see that I'm getting quicker by just over 2 seconds every year. So if i maintain the same rate of progress then by the time I am 70 years old I will be first in class *thumbup*

Graham

Hi Lynn

Bugger - another 4 years to wait *cry* I may have to rethink my strategy as I'm not sure I can wait until I'm 74. Is it possible to attach a zimmer frame to a '7' - maybe as a detachable part of the roll cage?

Of course another variable in the equation is the competition. I'm banking on the 'nipper', Chris and yourself moving to class 5 before too long and I'm sure Shaun and Gill will only be transient in class 4 ..... *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin*

Take care,

Graham