Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Radical SR4

Geoff Wilcx

Before listing on P/H I thought I'd see if there was any interest here.

This is my second Radical - great cars but I've decided I've had my aero fix and its time to focus more effort on my Caterham and "New Project".

If you're thinking about a Radical then this is a rare opportunity to get in on the scene - If you were not thinking - then maybe this will be the time to give it a thought.

The SR4 is two seater and this one will be available with comprehensive race spares package....including many sets of mag split rim wheels slicks - wets - spare bodies - gear sets - dampers - springs - etc etc.

Please PM me for full specification and further information.

Link to picture of my Radical SR4

A couple of people have asked for further information - so here is a more detailed description.

Engine

Kawasaki Radical RPE ZZR1200 cc Engine with unbroken Radical factory seals. Induction by Keihin Racing Flat Slide Carbs with Dry Sump System. Sequential 6 Speed Box – LSD to rear drive and Reverse Gear. Additional sets of final drive ratios available and included.

Aerodynamics

Front

Later Aero Upgrade with Carbon trimmed Front Diffuser / Undertray removable and adjustable Dive Planes and Carbon Side Skirts.

Rear

Rear Diffuser with Adjustable Bi-Plane and End Plates.

Bodywork

Yellow GRP bodywork all straight and still very well fitting. Sidepods with later specification vents to sides – they do not have louvres. Carbon aero fairing to roll hoop and carbon wind deflector. Full lighting side / high low beam, brakes and indicators – Rear High Intensity Wet Race Light - all working. Foot splash cover.

Interior

Farringdon Multi Function Digi Dash Steering wheel with data logging and lap timing. Two seats - drivers fitted with Gel Pads – six point harnesses to both seats – drivers still in date for racing. Fully plumbed manual fire extinguisher feeding cockpit and engine bay.

Wheels Brakes and Suspension

Upgraded brakes and upgraded adjustable Intrax Dampers. Adjustable Brake bias. Image Split Rim Wheels – with Radical Dunlop Slicks.

Spares Package

Farringdon 4 Channel Beacon (for use with Lap Timer Function)

Fitted Indoor Car Cover.

Additional set of Image Split Rim Wheels – fitted with used Radical Dunlop Slicks

Additional set of Image Split Rim Wheels – fitted with Very Good used Radical Dunlop Wets.

Addiditional Spare set of used Rdical Dunlop Slicks

Spare Very Clean Nose Cone Section (Black GRP)

Spare Very Clean Left Hand Side Pod (Black GRP)

Spare Very Clean Right Hand Side Pod (Black GRP)

Spare Rear Wing

Complete Spare set of Upper Front Wishbones

Complete Spare set of Lower Front Wishbones

Spare Front Upright and Hub

Spare Rear Upright and Hub

Spare rear lower wishbones

Complete Spare Set of Original Avo Dampers

Complete Spare Sets of Springs – about 6 – 7 pairs

Spare Set of “Radical” Calipers (Believe Front – need to check)

Spare New Brake Pads

Quick Lift Jack

Complete set of rear sprockets - all ratios and multiples of some....about 10 sets in total.

Spare Drive Shafts (about 6 in total).

Various Nik Links etc etc

Various running spares – Oils – Fluids – Filters – Lubricants – Consumables.