Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough Video

Fishy Dave

Hi all,

I visited Curborough yesterday for the first time with the Fiat Coupe Club. Good fun, and the little Seven was the fastest thing there on the day. Thought I would share the results with you HERE.

Today I have looked at other videos on here and can see so many places where I am losing time. I believe my car would be in class 2 with my A539s so about mid pack on times (1min 05.56)? Nice little track, would like to drive it again.

Cheers, Dave

• Area Representative

Dave,

This run here was three years ago. The car is a similar spec to a 1600supersport, and list 1a tyres, so closer to the spec of your car. I think this run was a high 62sec run.

Tyres can make a huge difference. The car is essentially the same no, but I'm now running list 1b tyres, and I did a couple of high 59sec runs last Sunday.

I'd post some video if I hadn't accidentally recorded an hour of the car standing still in the paddock, being loaded onto the trailer, and the run home, which was written over all of our video from the day ☹️ *redface* *mad* *mad* *mad*

I've now turned the "overwrite" function off *rolleyes*

Thanks Richard, again it shows where I can make up large chunks of time, namely the line out of Paddock bend/entry to Woodside and also the line for Fradley.

I will have a better idea next time I go there, at least this time was just for fun. *smile*