Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Silverstone and goodwood results

robmar

sorry the later is a little late.

I am working with Barry on why the news stories do not show the link ot the usual PDF

however in the mean time you can access themby visiting the main l7 site, then on the main black horizontal bar (near the top), select competitors corner, and near the bottom should be the 2011 Championship section, and there should be link to both the results in pdf form

Rob

I am having trouble finding these results. I go to competitors corner and the drop down box contains information about results from 2006 to 2010 but no results for 2011. I have searched the competitor's corner page but I still can't find them. I don't know if it is just my machine or other's having the same problem?

Ray

Thanks for your help but on the home page there are only lists of the class winners and a reference to the competitors tag to obtain the full results. Rob's post also refers to this tag to obtain them. When I go to this tag they are not there! The drop down menu box only contains results up to 2010. I have tried refreshing the page (both hard and soft refresh) but they still do not appear.

Roger