Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

For sale

Jeff S

Jeff

So kind. Well let's look at the options. What would you like me to run old spec nitrons or get the Ohlins converted to 1 way.

I am happy to run with your Nitrons as they look good on the car but it's in your hands.

Would it not be cheaper for you all to not buy Jeff's Nitrons and pay for my engine to be repaired???

David

Also anyone who managed 99+ over the line clearly has more than 190 bhp and is now been re-classified into class 5 😬 *tongue*

And to think I have been sand bagging for 4 years, just so busa's wouldn't upset people in class 5, and then what does Darren do but come along and spoil it all. I was so flustered that even though my plan to be nice to everyone has been scupperred I still couldn't beat the soon to be class 5 entrants (fron class4) 😳

rob

99+ over the line? That'll be Chris, Paul, Mike and I in 5 then............. *eek*

Of course it depends where you start from. If I'd not been so late on the brakes into Fradley then maybe I'd have turned in before both my left hand wheels were over the white line on the outside *tongue*

Michael - I'm sure you don't qualify for the (pre) historic class unless you have flares? 😬

Stu

P.S. it's all about the torque, not the BHP