Click here if you are having website access problems ×

/stack and Oil Warning light post rebuild

RogNeedham

• Leadership Team

basically my pre- rebuild labelling process has let me down. Labels on a few points have fallen off *redface*

prior to rebuild my Stack dash worked fine - I'd left the tell tales at the levels set by the previous owner. In addition the car is fitted with the large orange light in the dash as well. Everything worked fine. Orange light came on to co-incide with 'low pressure' wording on the Stack.

Having reconnected the 2x thin wires marked OP to the remote pressure sensor and attached the wires I think should go on the orange light, I've started the engine and get a good 76 reading on the Stack but the orange light won't go out *confused*

There is also a single std green wire running to the front of the car which I think is redundant from the original instrumentation. I've found two thin Stack wires labelled AL under dash with no home.

I know I don't need to buy anything as all was working fine before the rebuild. Any pointers would be gratefully received. 2001 dry sumped SLR

cheers - Rog The Numpty

• Leadership Team

*thumbup*thanks guys - I've downloaded the Stack manual so will go and study that...

I have an Eric Morecambe situation "I DO have all the right wires but not necessarily in the right order!" 😬

Rog