Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Live Axle (Ital) Wheels

Sam Monoogian

Hi,

Am looking for a set of wheels to use as a spare for track-use. Don't need to be cosmetically perfect but do need to be round and free of cracks 😬

To fit an Ital live axle car (the smaller PCD).

Would prefer minilite-style wheels but would consider others. Car is based in Worthing, West Sussex so not looking for delivery to Cape Town or anything *wink*

Sam - I've not got a full set, but I do have 3 wheels :

1x 13x6 KN minilite style wheel in silver - hardly used as it was a spare, but the lacquer has lifted around the centre where the spare wheel holder has rubbed.

2x 13x6 Performance Alloys minilite style wheel, black with polished rim.

Very tidy - refurbed by James *arrowup*, surplus to requirements

If you want to mix and match - I've got 3 13x6 silver minilites (I assume they are KNs). I want to pick the best one for a spare and the other 2 will be surplace to requirements. 2 have 5 year old A539s, 1 has a very old A008. All tyres have loads of tread but they have probably gone hard. I just need my car back from the menders before deciding which one to keep, so they will be available in 4 weeks or so (in London or near Oxford).

They are quite old (20 years+) and the lacquer is lifting quite badly and they do not use conical nuts but ones with a square seat and washer - so you may wish to check what the others have. But you can have them for a few quid.

Tim

Edited by - MusCat on 10 May 2011 18:04:09

Thanks for the replies, though in typical fashion I posted this before doing my sums this month and conveniently forgetting about the flight I have to book soon *redface*

So if peeps can wait until next month I'll get back in touch then.

James, have you got contact details? Do you know what colour they are? And where is he based?

Dave, how much are you after for the black with polished rims? Whereabouts are you based?

Tim, thanks but knowing my tendency to forgetting essentials, I'd rather stick with wheels with conical nut seats.