Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lydden Volunteers

paul.davis

We are keen to build up a team of experience acting as Duty Manager for our Trackdays, basically acting as Club's representative / communicator with the Track operators.

We are looking for a new face to be Duty Manager at Lydden on Saturday - No need to do the briefing , but keeping an eye on Track behaviour during the day, and ensuring any changes to the programme are communicated to all and liasing with me *wink*or Keith Jecks *cool*and Track Operators *smile*.

Any experienced Trackday Members who are not driving that Day willing to help?? *biggrin*

Paul

Zeeeeeeetec . . . . . .

Paul

I replied to the thing on the 7 team site and to Geoff but obviously you did not get it. I may be able to help you out on Saturday at Lydden, I'm in the London area on Friday night so could stay over and be at Lydden first thing on Saturday.

Let me know if you want to take me up on this so I can try and find somewhere to stay.

Graham

*confused* The not so New Competition Secretary, in fact already jaded *confused*

*cool* 1700 Live Axle X/Flow, got the engine upgrade, got the new tyres, now got to lose some weight *cool*

Graham,

Great - thats a deal - and good to meet you at last. Thanks for your offer of help - and no I didn't see the email but that may be me - (did you send it as "graham @lotus7club . . . ." etc? If not 7team@yahoogroups wont work . .??)

Paul

Paul

Zeeeeeeetec . . . . . .