Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Border Collie Pups

Tim Sture

5 available from litter of 8 (5 dogs, 3 bitches) as at 26 April. Five weeks old today. One dog and one bitch spoken for and my father in law is having another but hasn't made up his mind yet between one particular boy / one particular girl

Father is working dog (father in law's farm) and my dog is pet (originally bought to be working dog but didn't develop fast enough for f in law) but lives on same farm. I understand both dogs have good lineage but there is no paperwork / kennel club anything

The father is a good working dog, but also good with children (my younger daughter used to ride him at age 3-4!) and the mother is very soft and affectionate - whilst still showing interest in the sheep (she managed to dominate a couple of aberdeen angus calves last summer, each about 3-4 times her height).

Father black and white in colour, mother mostly black, some white and a little bit of tan. Pups appear to have no tan and just be (mostly) black and white - the most white is about 40%-50% white, the least around 5%, but they are changing and growing quite a bit from day to day

£150 each to include 8-week injection. I can take and email photos on request

Preston area

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...