Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Red and Black 7

stuart147

Hi Stu,

Yes I shall be going to Stoneleigh. Not sure which day yet though.

I quite often go to Curborough just to see what's on for an hour or two. Ashbourne is the usual favourite aswell. Managed to put over 2000 miles on the clock since last July.

What have you been up to?

Hi Graham.It seems weird conversing on Blatchat when we only live round the corner. We went on Wightblat last weekend, what a weekend it was as well. We quite often go to Ashbourne on a Sunday to have breakfast in the cafe in the market square. Let us know when you are available to go one of the Sundays. I see you have shown an interest in the GTKY7 event. Have you signed up to it yet?. It looks very much like we are going to run only one session now, starting at 10:00hrs. Keep an eye on Chitchat for further updates. Off to Barmouth tomorrow hopefully, if the weather still holds. Have you been to the Mid Staffs meet yet?. We have not been for a few months now, but will start going again now that the weather is better and the nights are lighter.

Hi Stu,

Would have loved to go to the GTKY7 event but it coincided with going on holiday. So we thought why not book the earlier GTKY7 south, which we did. On the Friday before going we both caught one of these rapid sickness bugs that gave you zero confidence in leaving the bathroom 🙆🏻 ... if you see what I mean. So I'll have to give it a miss this year and hope it happens again next year.

No I haven't been to any of the Mid Staffs' meetings yet. Haven't given it much thought, to tell you the truth.