Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Gurston - Tomorrow

cskip

Anyone going to Gurston to compete or to spectate tomorrow? There is a lack of 7s on the entry list, 2 that I can spot! But I am looking forward to seeing the Ariel V8 going up the hill, piloted by Tiff!

😬

Chris,

The new block is back from the engine machiners and it will be dry assembled this evening. So I could be red eyed at Gurston in the morning. 😬 The block will have to go back to the machiners to be decked, then I have to install, run in and take it to the rollers.

That is a long way of saying I won't make Goodwood this year. However I am booked to go to Gurston at the end of May and if I have a bit of luck I may be a late entry to Llandow and Lys.

I had to drop down from a 1800 to a 1700, as the cost of a new AX block and the full set new 85.9mm pistons wasn't economic ☹️ So I won't be able to keep up with you Zetec boys *wink* --- The excuses have started 😔

Not me - for the same reason as Rob.

I must confess to not knowing that Tiff's real name was Timothy *smile*

From a look of the entry list - does that mean that for our event on May 28-29 that the crossflow cars will be entered into the class "Historically Interesting" *tongue*