Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bulk buy- Powerspeed 4-2-1 Exhaust Systems

Dave_H

• 2 weeks later...

I'd really like to join in with this too, please. I've sent an email. Am I too late now?

No we haven't ordered them yet, have you sent an email to Dave_H to get on the list? I think we now have enough to get a decent discount so let's get on with it.

Arnie - yes they are, why?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i now have my powerspeed exhaust - i have decided to fit this myself as:

a) i wanted the experience because i may need to refit my old exhaust for the MOT

b) i wanted to control quality

the exhaust seems fine to me - the welds are not perfect but then neither are the welds on my Caterham exhaust

have also had excellent service from Dave at Powerspeed

Richard,

I haven't recieved mine yet but expect to hear from Dave @ Powerspeed soon. It's good to hear the quality is better than some of the 'drama queens' on here would have you believe.

I'm planning to fit mine myself also, did you get any fitting instructions from Dave? I would be very interested in your experience and any tips for the rest of us.

cheers,

Mike.

MikeE - there are anumber of owners in aor around fleet (myself included) who have fitted one of these exhausts

let me know if you need any help, or if you want to see my installation *smile*

it was quite easy with a flap wheel to enlarge the hole *smile*

MikeE - there are anumber of owners in or around fleet (myself included) who have fitted one of these exhausts

let me know if you need any help, or if you want to see my installation *smile*

it was quite easy with a flap wheel to enlarge the hole *smile*

rob *smile*

I'll see what I can do..... but its not my car its on. I have no vested interest in putting any product down, i just do not want to see anyone else as dissapointed as the person who has already paid their money.

My only interest here is in protecting other Blatchatters, and I think I have enough experience to determnine what is a well made exhaust and what looks like my 4 year old son made it.

The pic at here looks much better than the one we saw eh Matthew???

Arnie Webb

The Fat Bloke *mad* back @ 512k

Edited by - fast arnie on 6 Jan 2003 17:05:07

I had my exhaust camcoated black so it is harder to tell the quality of the welds when compared to the nasty picture posted on here which looks like a dogs dinner second time around, However mine looks a lot better than that one and will try and take some pictures, however I will have to clean it as it is covered in muck ans so looks a little worse for wear

So far I have no complaints about it *smile*

rob

AVES/Arnie/Rob,

Thanks for the prompt feedback and opinions...appreciated.

I've mailed H&S too - I gather they would need a car to make the pattern on: no problems being the guinea pig - so we'll see what they say (Alex B. got a reasonable price back from them before Xmas).

As to Powerspeed, will wait to hear what others see/find from the bulk buy before making a final decision.

Cheers

Christian