Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2009 Mazda RX8 R3 in Aurora Blue

bluenose

• Area Representative

A work colleague of mine has a 2009 Mazda RX8 R3 in Aurora Blue with 5400miles on the clock for £12995 which seems like a good buy if someone is after this type of car.

His description is below:

A great sports coupe from Mazda in mint condition. Over 16 months of its factory warranty remaining. Very low mileage car.

This is a stunning example of this great sports coupe from Mazda in perfect condition with over 16 months of its factory warranty remaining. This car is in absolutely mint condition, finished in stunning Aurora blue. This super low mileage car looks as good as the day it first left the showroom. This car was my second (and third for a while) car hence the super low mileage of only 5,400 miles.

Features on this car include:

- Half leather sports Recaro seats,

- Bose 6 CD/MP3 HiFi,

- Bluetooth phone connectivity,

- Fully automatic climate control,

- Cruise Control,

- Fabulous 19" anthracite alloy wheels,

- Multi-function steering wheel,

- Xenon headlights

This car comes with a full Mazda service history and has the original factory warranty and recovery package available until August 2012.

This is a great opportunity to grab a perfect example of the latest (and best of breed) of these wonderful sports cars.

Blatmail me if you are interested and I will put you in touch.

Nick

I've always fancied one of these, but, although I like the high tech idea of the rotary engine, in reality the lack of torque and high fuel consumption actually puts me off them. However, I can't help wondering what sort of car it would be with a turbo or supercharged 2.3 Duratec - also a Mazda engine I believe?

Actually this car does look nice, I've just found it advertised on Pistonheads - it matches the owners motorbike I see *cool*, here is the URL: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2653423.htm

Paul

Edited by - Paul Jacobs on 4 Apr 2011 17:15:41