Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wipers , motor and assembly .

Jason Plato

I am getting my aero screen from caterham this week and will try to fit it on sat I'will be keeping the screen and wipers just to make sure that being so tall that I don't encounter probs if this proves ok on a drive on sunday then you can buy mine of me, I'll also have a blacked out screen surround with heated glass, if your intrested, you can mail me of list or I will get in touch with you next week.

Keith Pickering

superlight T7 KCP

Edited by - pie_boy69 on 9 Oct 2000 17:08:28

Give us twenty quid and the whole shebang is yours.

Oh steve new toys are so much fun just put on your old tyres and find an unused car park to play in.

As far as the diff is concerned mine is the standard, AP suretrack and it feels fine.

What shocks and springs are you going for and who is doing the work/setup and how are you going to get it set up?

I am going to try and get out on a few runs this winter being that I am moving back from Holland at the end of november not sure where to yet either Chester or London.

So we will have to sort out some fun time.

I am going to try and lay of the doughnuts a bit as a new set of 0032R's are going on on satso i would like to get a little more than 1500 miles from them on the road.

Keith

Keith Pickering

superlight T7 KCP

Mike the list price from caterham is 246 with stantions it is only 3000 miles old so you can have it for 170 and I don't even charge vat like the factory.

Let us know,

also I will be sending that seat up with Dave Andrews on sunday.

Keith

Keith Pickering

superlight T7 KCP

• 5 weeks later...

Dave as of the end of this week I am comming home from working in Europe I can if you wish post the wippers etc next week.

You can post your address here or to

pie_boy69@yahoo.com

Don't forget the underscore.

When you have the stuff and are happy then you can post a cheque.

Keith Pickering

superlight T7 KCP