Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Black Leather S-type seats - NOW SOLD

Bobo W

For pictures see http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2666172.htm

Original style S-type seats on old style runners but shouldn't be too much of a problem to change to newer style runner or bolt to floor if required.

Tastes have obviously changed as in 1991 they were supplied in light blue but I have subsequently recoloured them black. Leather is in good condition.

Seats located in Tunbridge Wells, Kent

Edited by - Bobo W on 5 Apr 2011 18:50:21

I've got these style seats and have to say they are the most comfortable and supportive seats I know in a Seven and I have sat in all variants. Something to say about them is that the three lower sections on the back are adjustable to suit your comfort, plus I am pretty sure you sit lower in these that the later S type seats.

No connection and I don't know Bobo but just love these seats, don't see them come up very often these days!

Cheers

David

Bugger! Missed these..... ☹️

*arrowup* Phil - If you ever want to sell yours give me a shout? I am after a blue pair of this model (or a black pair). The adjustable bits allow me to adjust the seat for my lower back (niggle on disc at L5) and these seats are great!

Dave

There was a feature in Classic & Sportscar recently about this in their tech tips section.

I used a kit from "Liquid Leather" who were very helpful - A full colouring kit for 2 seats with spray gun should be around the £100 mark I think