Click here if you are having website access problems ×

180 B HP X-Flow motor

Peter T

Have for sale, 711M block with 83.5mm Accralite pistons(good condition) Steel duplex sprocket set, a kent 254 cam with followers.And a Vulcan full race spec head with 41.3 inlets, 35mm exhausts fully unleaded.This engine was dynoed at 180 bhp @ 6398rpm, 160lbft 5500rpm. The head has only done less than one thousand miles, and the pistons i am not sure (bought them with block of a fellow severner). The cam and sprocket set is also new, as with the followers.This engine was only an intrim engine i built while waiting for my current unit to be modified. The reason there is no crank and rods included is that i need them for my new engine!But for anyone looking to build it up again to its current spec, it should be possible with standard iron crank and rods. Also included is a high capacity/high pressure oil pump, and an alloy sump, also a set of very new 45 DCOE webbers which are needed to achieve this HP. I am really looking to sell this as a complete lot, and as yet still have the engine in my car.(but not for long) Open to offers?

C7 PWT X-Flow all Steel

Fuel Injected Iron Block