Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Setting up the afterburner

4ster

sound amazing. looks like a very fast class 4 car. You just need a little switch so as you que up alongside you fellow class 4 competitors you can burn his/her tyres away.

would also be good for long tunnels, while trying to map read. When again map, paper, fire, may be not the idea of the year.

David

Simon & David 😬

Rob - No you didn’t!

Ray & Mike - Fashion moves on and I just have to keep up, albeit with a 25 year delay. *cool*

Leather armchair? How could I possibly part with that – I need leather in my life somewhere. You will be suggesting that I take out the valve radio next *rolleyes*

I like the idea of tyre warming but suspect that that DN is right and it is more likely to end up with a very soft tyre *eek* for whoever is lucky enough to be lined up alongside me *wink*

Thanks for all the comments on the engine I do get a lot of pleasure from it. But like all the real pleasures in life, it is accompanied by some pain – financial in this case *cry*

Malcolm, your flares are still alive if you want them – across the back to give some downforce maybe? *smokin*