Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Front Dampers Wanted

Tony J

I have a full set with standard rate (180/140) 1.9" springs, they are little used and in fairly good nick, you can have all four + springs for £100.

I also have a set of adjustable platforms that could be fitted. these are almost brand new so another £100 for those

I am in bristol

Simon

Tony, mine are the 14" ones sorry

Sugest you try AVOs part number PA120/085 at £140 a pair they are adjustable and have the adjustable platforms machined on them, try www.AVOuk.com this is what I resorted to having failed to get 12.5" bilsteins and refusing to pay the £250 a pair Caterham charge. they are pretty good, so I put them on the back as well

Simon

Got a pair of front Bilsteins off my 97 Vx. These have covered 3,500 miles from new. I have just upgraded to adjustables so these are now spare. I have all the bits required to convert them to Wide-track if required. Likewise, befofe I stored them as future spares I had the springs powder coated black and the bodies have always run with protective "helicopter tape" on them.

Not looking for a fortune for them, but they are mint and would do as spares for my car so can't sell for nothing. Please phone if interested (01952) 240730 Telford

Rob M.

40th Anniversary Vauxhall Man

www.slipstream-trackdays.co.uk