Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2000 Impreza estate with towbar 134k miles £2,000

MartinWoodham

about to get traded, if anyone on here wants it for the trade in value (£2k)PM me sharpish.

2000 Impreza turbo estate

metallic blue

original-fit aircon

MoT to end July

134K miles but will prob be on 135 by the time I get home, due an interim service at 136K (£250 ish)

Had a cambelt service in July last year @ 130K miles (at main dealer), also new rad, new aircon rad and aircon evaporator (£1500 worth ouch)

pukka towbar, been used to tow a minno/ 7 about 5 times

full service history, by which I mean all invoices, every service bar I think 2 have been at main dealers

4 decent toyo proxes on it

I've got a spare set of rims to throw in, all ready for winter tyres, but never got around to sorting the tyres out....

Nakamichi cd45z head unit, CD/ radio and aux in (with ipod earphone cable)

Recaro aftermarket sport seat on the drivers side, original seat also included

Prodrive back box

re-manufactured brake calipers all round about 12 months ago - new pistons & seals. They were red when they went on the car but are sort of blackish red now.

bar the seat/ backbox/ head unit, It's a bog-standard UK car, never been modified or abused - never even been on track (it would be rubbish, too much body roll)

I bought it at 3 months and (IIRC) 3k miles old.

It's by far the most reliable car I've ever owned, the only reason I'm selling is I'm now doing 500 miles a week and 25mpg is killing me. If I had the garage space I'd sorn it and keep it for the winter....!

bad news I'm afraid - Liz gets a new Fiat 500 convertible and I inherit the 320 lpg tourer.

I'm doing 500 miles a week and it's just not funny filling up for £75.

The Fiat will be fully paid for by the reduction in our fuel bill 😳

I keep dropping hints that it's a great time to buy a v8 cos values are on the floor (£22K M6 anyone?!) but the spending committee just doesn't get it...