Click here if you are having website access problems ×

High Level Tyre Rack for a Minno Max wanted

Sigmamark

There aren't many Minno Maxes around. I believe the Minno rack will fit. Although the Max is slightly wider, the Minno rack has to be squeezed slightly to fix the Minno, and it should be possible to stretch it slightly for the Max. I asked this question at the NEC show, and one guy from BJ said it wouldn't, and another (apparently more experienced) said it would.

You've certainly got more chance of finding a Minno rack. If you'd asked a few weeks ago I'd have sold you mine and sold the trailer without it!

Thanks Roger.

I guess I need to get a tape out and go and measure up a Minno Rack. I did think of buying one of the Minno Racks that have been for sale recently and hiring some tube benders to effect a good fit or even cutting and adding some spacing tubes on the cross pieces. My main concern about using a narrower rack is that my car is a SV and therefore already a tight fit on the Minno Max. If the tubes leaned in even slightly, I am not sure that they would clear the cycle wings.

Brian James want £318 for a rack and about 4 weeks to manufacture, so maybe the answer is to drop the back seats of my towcar and just bung the wheels in there!!