Click here if you are having website access problems ×

suspension setup

Richiemouse

Having now got my car back and my broken arm more or less working again I actually want to use the thing. While I thougt the handling was sort of ok...right up to bit where it spat me into the armco! I'm not convinced it is right. The first owner seems to have thrown a fair bit of money at early in it's life with the consequence that it was fitted with adjustable platforms and "flat floored" (an odd term that means little to me other than suspension setting up stuff), I have a bit of paper telling what springs it has fitted and I have the original ones too. The next owner seems to have been happy to drive the car around as much as possible running the mileage up...oh the have *that* luxury! And the penultimate owner did about ?? laps of the ring before selling it to me (yes I knew that's what it'd been used for...that's why I bought it).

Anyway, I know little about setting up cars as I've spent most of my life on bikes so what I'm after is someone who knows what thery're on about to drive the car and then assuming it's not quite right at the moment to either set it up or tell me what needs doing. Where do I go?

Rich