Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Low mileage 04 plate Corsa 1.2 Life

Chris F

I have just bought a new car (won't reveal what it is as it will ruin the surprise for the Clapham meet next week ) and so I am selling a Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Life.

Great little run around but not so great for regular faster motorway runs which we do alot of hence needing the new car.

1.2L 16V "Life"

04 plate

31,000 miles

3 door hatchback

Silver with matching trim

Power Steering

Remote Central Locking

E/Windows

CD Player

Taxed till August

MOT till May

Pictures and more information on request

£2,995 on blatchat before it goes on elsewhere.

Currently in Wimbledon but if not sold within 2 weeks is likely to end up in Plymouth. Could make arrangements to deliver anywhere in between London and Plymouth in two weeks time.

Blatmail or phone on 07771 947870 for more info.

Chris

Edited by - chris f on 25 Feb 2011 20:04:33

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure it's a nice car Chris but it strikes me as a bit pricey. I've recently sold a well specced VW Polo 1.4 with aircon, of the same vintage for not far off this price.

Edited by - Doug on 14 Mar 2011 19:10:13

Doug, thanks for your comments but if you go on autotrader the 1.2 Life cars at a similar age/mileage are at £3.5k+ so I think £3k is fair for this which is in very good condition. Its now with someone in the trade who is selling it on my behalf and he feels it should fly off the forecourt at that price so hopefully he'll be able to deliver.

Similar cars on autotrader

I appreciate that you may consider that the polo should be selling more but when I did my research the 1.4 polos at this age and mileage seemed to be on autotrader at £4k+ here