Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1.8VVC 160BHP Engine and other bits

Flyingfish

After a very long day on Saturday I now have my EU3 1.8VVC engine for sale. It was running perfectly when we removed it and has only covered 14k miles with very regular oil changes and servicing. This is the 160bhp version with the trophy pistons so would make a very good instant upgrade for someone.

Comes as a complete, ready to drop in package with engine loom, ECU and flywheel. Excludes Alternator, Oil filter mounting and starter motor (moved over to new engine). Would be looking for £1200 - sold to Nathan

Also available:- Appollo tank with all hoses, sandwich plate and breather pipe - £100 - sold

4x 6inch x 13inch 8 spoke Anthracites with half worn 175 R13 Avon CR500 tyres. The wheels are in good condition but not perfect - £450 - Sold

2x 7inch black headlights with lamp holders and reflectors - £60

1x Hydraulic Clutch complete setup £120

1x K Series bell housing and Clutch release arm £120

Edited to add items.

Edited by - flyingfish on 23 Feb 2011 08:21:43

Edited by - flyingfish on 13 Mar 2011 21:06:37

Edited by - flyingfish on 14 Mar 2011 08:24:33

Steve - The wheels are good for taking 175 - 195 width tyres but i'm not sure exactly how wide they are. I will measure them tonight properly. When I say they're not perfect I mean that there is a slight scuff (not very visible) along the rim of one of the wheels. The rest could just do with a clean up really.

• 3 weeks later...