Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus 7 Series 4

Lee

While on the Rumble yesterday, I bumped into a guy who's father has a Series 4 for sale.

Car needs an overhaul, I know very little else but apparently it is a runner.

I took his number, if anyone is interested drop me an email and I'll give you his details.

Lee

I called the chap about the S4 seven, it turnes out his father also has a 1968 Europa S2 that use to be used for sprinting, a bargain price of £1300 was agreed over the phone for the Europa that as he put it, spend a couple of hundred quid and you'll have a cheap running Lotus. So, down I go complete with V8 landrover and trailer guzzling fuel to get my Banks Europa project, we get there to find the car is a complete wreck, if I had paid £500 for it I'd be seriously wonderring about my sanity, so I asked about the S4 seven which turnes out to just as knackered, both cars have been out in the open for the past god knows how many years uncovered, wet, damp, just plain knackered. The funny thing about it was the chap was almost proud of the fact that he had two completely shagged cars. The price for the S4 seven was £2500 !!!!! Don't even bother.