Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2011 Sneaky Practice commences..........

Mark Durrant

I quick look at the Lotus-on-Track calendar shows they have a trackday at Silverstone Stowe circuit on Saturday and those registered include the following competitors from last years championship 😳

Paul Brown - Class 1

Alan Bowler - Class 2

Roger Legg - Class 2

Jeff Smith - Class 3

David Nelson - Class 5

I would just like to remind you this is a track day, not a test day, so please behave yourselves and do not upset the organisers *nono*

Disgracefull *mad*

Not just becuase I couldn't organise myself in time to attend *tongue* or that I would ever consider doing a school event a few days prior to a championship hillclimb 😳

I wonder if the silverstone 5 as they are now called will get a little damp on Saturday 😬

rob

After my winter mods I felt I must try out the seven. 😬 I am planning to sort my wet set up this weekend then look for a dry set up on another day.

I look forward to seeing the other 4 on Saterday morning.

David

PS still 2 places left.

Edited by - David Nelson on 17 Feb 2011 18:02:18

I have to say all the mods I saw on the others cars seamed to be working very well.

I loved my hard khumos worked so well in the 5 degrees temprature and got up to temp so quick. The grip from their masive groves realy help with all the standing water. I am so please I did the club event at Goodwood last year (skid pan training).

David

Top tip for Stowe,

Dont do it in the rain, in Feb without half doors 😳

Typically, my new half doors arrived this morning *cool*

Enjoyable day playing with Elise's and the elements, looking forward to the season in much warmer weather 😬

Jeff