Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Seats and Bag Tank

Phil B

I have a pair of Pre S type leather seats complete with runners and headrests available. The leather is in pretty good condition (plenty of elbow grease and saddle soap applied by daughter in return for Dunsfold track day drive!). There are 1 or 2 places where the stitching has started to loosen, no gaping holes though. £80

I also have a lowback race seat, looks in good order, but no mounting brackets. Too tight for my arse. £40

Finally, I have a standard capacity ATL bag tank which is configured for injection, but its FIA date has expired. I bought it from another Blatchatter who assured me it had no leaks when he removed it from his car. I had planned to use it for my carb to injection conversion, but found a standard alloy injection tank which means I can still have a fuel gauge. This will need a "casing" and I will through in my old steel tank as I was going to use this to house the bag tank. £50

I will be putting this lot on FleaBay later in the week, but wanted to give everyone an opportunity first. I can sort out piccies if needed.

Thanks

Hello,

Will has confirmed he will take the leather seats, thanks so SOLD to Will.

I will get postage costs to Denmark for Regin on the bag tank, first dibs to Regin.

Alan, are you still interested in the lowback seat please? It will fit in either passenger or driver side. You have first dibs, but let me know if not so i cost sick it on fleabay.

Phil