Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brian James Minno trailer - £1000 - SOLD

Roger Ford

Brian James Minno 4-wheel trailer with the following extras:

Photos available here

* High level wheel rack (takes 8 wheels)

* Large wooden storage box at front (much bigger than standard "jerry can" box)

* Lockable hitch

* Long ramps (one has lost a fitting lug - see explanation below)

* Wheel chocks

* 2 x lockable Jerry can carriers on side of wheel rack

* Rear "kick-down" stands

* Spare wheel

Good tyres all round including spare. All electrics work perfectly. Lives outdoors so there's a little surface rust in places but nothing major. The storage box could probably use a new coat of paint.

Will put up some photos soon.

Edit to add: Trailer is currently at Ben Rockey's "Classic Car Workshop" in Sussex. Would prefer collection from there, but if necessary I can bring it up to Twickenham - which I'll need to do if nobody here is interested and I have to put it on ebay.

(Maybe I should put it on ebay - there's one with a much lower spec going for £929 with nearly three days to go! here)

Blatmail me, post here, or contact me at roger dot ford at oracle dot com.

Note: on this pic you can see that one of the ramps is missing its "mushroom" which locates it for loading/unloading. The fix for this is simply to drop in one of the "removable mushrooms" which are used to locate the ramps for towing. It gives a small lump to drive over, but it's never been a problem. If you were worried you could probably get a new one welded on, or even buy a whole new ramp.

Edited by - Roger Ford on 16 Feb 2011 20:08:35

Edited by - Roger Ford on 4 Mar 2011 19:58:28

Sorry, no photos just yet. The trailer is at Ben's, and I'm going down there Wednesday to collect my car and new trailer. I'll take a bunch of photos then and upload them to my website on Wednesday evening.

Edit: Scouring my photos, I found this one. You can see the trailer behind the bike, giving you an idea of the size of the box and how the jerry can mounts fix.

Edited by - Roger Ford on 14 Feb 2011 17:33:08

• 2 weeks later...