Click here if you are having website access problems ×

4 X Satin Black CSR Wheels and tyres NOW with pictures....

Billyboy

As it says - I have a set of CSR wheels and Tyres for sale - 2 sets actually you need to choose *wink* PICTURES HERE

SET 1 The wheels were purchased and then sent to powder coat and are satin black the tyres have done about 300 miles and look like new getting put back on rims this week as wheels have just come back from powder coat they will be new valves and balanced up

SET 2 Original wheels off my CSR260 - 1 year old - removed and done in the very same satin black at the same place The TYRES ARE BRAND NEW so not been used at all new valves and balanced up

I need to sell one set only and I am not bothered which ones sell as they are virtually the same, the slightly used tyres are 100% with no abuse and no track work at all

and I am 100%happy to sell or keep these

Why have I got 2 sets.....mmm long story and a funny one but I cant tell it here *wink*

set 1 £825 OVNO

set 2 £995 -

set 2 - about £250 less than cc would want for the same in black and these are ready now CC will take 6 weeks or so

delivery? meet up or pickup I could meet up within 50 miles of wigan and am off to a wedding - south very soon so could arrange something then also

let me know

bill

Once I take my car off SORN I will be using set No 1 for my summer fun! 😬

Edited by - BILLYBOY on 16 Feb 2011 11:38:05

Edited by - Billyboy on 17 Feb 2011 11:32:43

Sorry - I assumed anyone who would desire such a thing would know - The wheels are specific for a CSR although some R400 's seem to run with the rears - the front rims are specific for CSR though as they are standard 6.6 x 15 and them machined to suit the CSR fitment so I have been told by KN who make them.

2 x Front wheels here

2 x Rear wheels here

2 x Rear tyres here

2 X Front tyres here

The wheels are Satin Black and the tyres are AVON CR500 All Caterham Cars supplied

Satin black wheels

These were ALL originally anthracite and have been blasted and re powder coated by a local firm who have done a nice job of them

The tyres have been fitted and balanced also by a local firm who have used new valves and stick-on weights - the balance was down to 00 zero zero

one set is brand new - the other set has done a few hundred miles and have been checked before refitting - I will use the set that has done a few hundred miles this year.

I will be putting these on Piston Heads very soon

*thumbup*