Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Very early VX HPC for Sale

Geoff Johnson

I have owned J392 PPD for 4 years & due to family commitments it is time for it go ☹️.

The spec runs something like:-

Miami (mid metallic) Blue, Flares, Yellow FIA bar plus ring around the nose cone & bonnet stripe, Blue Leather Seats, nose cone with motorbike indicators coming out of the side of it, I believe that there were only 3 built this way, Full windscreen, Tonneau, Hood (c18 months old), Hood bag, James Whiting spec side exit exhaust, Electronic ECU (James tells me c190bhp). Alloy Race Radiator. Two sets of wheels, 13 inch minilights with Yoko 021r's & 5 spoke 16 inch HPC wheels. C 43k miles.

My understanding is that the car was built for Andy Noble & run by him for a while.

Since I have had the car it has been down to Le Mans a couple of times & been used for Road use. I have taken it to Brooklands a couple of times, but I know of no track days (to my eternal shame & regret). James Whiting has done all the servicing since I discovered him about 3 years ago (he already knew the car). In my ownership it has never broken or let me down (that's done it).

I am looking for £12,500

☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Geoff

J392PPD

VX & Flares how untrendy can I be?