Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New Speed Championship Sponsor

Mcalvert

• Leadership Team

I'm surprised not to have seen anyone comment on Autoglym as our new sponsor. As far as I am concerned, a big *thumbup* to them for sponsoring us, and well done to the organising team for sorting this out!

Roll on the start of the season - Michael.

• Leadership Team

Rover.... Rover 🤔 Hang on, yes I seem to remember them.

They were some British manufacturer of horeseless carriages that went out of business sometime in the last millenium weren't they? Did they really make their own engines too?

Of course, some of us have cars equipped with engines from current manufacturers like Ford 😬

I'll get my coat. I think I left it near the drip tray under the car.

Michael.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to come clean here chaps (pun intended). Known on blatchat as Gnasher2 I am in fact the CEO of Autoglym. *wavey*

Thanks for the kind words. I expect to see the spectators having to wear shades with all of the glare off the assembled grid *cool*. Of course this will be on the basis that you all rush out and purchase some of my products which will in turn help me to continue to sponsor the championship and take it from strength to strength.

I am sure Simon and the team will do a great job of twisting my arm even further to ensure we do some good things for the competitors and class champions this year.