Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2 or More Prisoner Wheels Wanted

Tim Hall

After a second serious kerbing I now have 2 oval Prisoner wheels.

If anyone has 2 or more, in reasonable condition, available for sale I'd be very interested.

Caterham replacement price is £85 as a guide.

I will come and collect is you are wihthin 2 hrs of Cheltenham, Glos.

Send a note back or call on: 07801 621210

Tim Hall

I tried to obtain these direct from KN for you on the back of our order, but they refussed to supply them as the design is Caterhams, sorry.

Just to wind you up more I have a full set of five prisoner wheels complete with caps, nuts and tyres that I have just taken off my car in fabour of 13", The wheels, like my car are in mint condition (3,000miles) sadly I need to keep them for the time I sell the car as its a 40th Anniversary!

Suggest that you place free ad in Low Flying as most people will be willing to sell the 15", alternativly I'm due to supply a set of 13" wheel to a friend that is replacing his 15" units and I'm sure that he will part with them, sadly his new wheels will not be ready for six weeks. If you are interested ten email back and I will put the two of you in contact, can't do it at present as the wheels are on his car in Germany!

I tried to obtain these direct from KN for you on the back of our order, but they refussed to supply them as the design is Caterhams, sorry.

Just to wind you up more I have a full set of five prisoner wheels complete with caps, nuts and tyres that I have just taken off my car in fabour of 13", The wheels, like my car are in mint condition (3,000miles) sadly I need to keep them for the time I sell the car as its a 40th Anniversary!

Suggest that you place free ad in Low Flying as most people will be willing to sell the 15", alternativly I'm due to supply a set of 13" wheel to a friend that is replacing his 15" units and I'm sure that he will part with them, sadly his new wheels will not be ready for six weeks. If you are interested ten email back and I will put the two of you in contact, can't do it at present as the wheels are on his car in Germany!