Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2011 Lotus Seven Club Track Days

Jude

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geoff

There's often a post on here thanking you after a track day but can i just say a big *thumbup* for all your efforts arranging these days , pleased to see Brands is nearly fully booked , hope the other days will be soon .

Thanks Mark

Could I please ask everyone who has requested places at this years track days (in particular Brands) to return the booking form to myself asap, so that I can the place to other members if they are no longer wanted.

TIA

Geoff *smile*

Thanks Mark

Could I please ask everyone who has requested places at this years track days (in particular Brands) to return the booking form to myself asap, so that I can offer the place to other members if they are no longer wanted.

TIA

Geoff *smile*

For those of you that have emailed me, a booking form for the September Cadwell date is now available. Email me via my profile for a form.

I can now take credit/debit card payments or bank transfer payments for all track day events. Again email me via my profile for details.

Geoff *smile*

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Geoff,

I checked the spam folder yesterday, however, there was no email from you. ☹️

Would you please send me a blatmail when you have a moment? [just a test one should do] and I'll see if I can respond to an incoming email from you and get the comms going.

Thanks for the conformation of my place *cool*

Thank you.

FatVik