Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K Series parts

Jetto

I'm after the following (new/excellent condition). Just seeing if I can get them second hand before going straight to Caterham:-

Fuel Hose

Fan switch (87/92º I think) to fit the standard Caterham radiator

Temp sender for Caterham water temp gauge

Sump gasket for K series wet sump

Foam baffle for K series

Windcreen nuts, bolts and screws:

Screws (6 needed)

4 of these needed in black

Thanks,

Oli

Hi Ian,

I'll consider not using the foam and just putting the extra hole in the gasket as others have done, however I want to assess what my current engine has so I'll get a foam baffle just in case and then make a decision.

Oli

I can't see why it would be a problem *confused* The ends piece are proper spigots designed to go on in this way and if the hose is the right size they are a very tight fit. The Caterham supplied part perishes and starts cracking after about 2 years - much more dangerous I would have thought, whereas mine still looks like new from when I replaced it 5 years ago. Also it means you can make the hose slightly longer which is better if you have upgraded to TBs - the standard one is a bit tight with the fuel rail end needing being inverted.

Each to their own though, do as you see fit *thumbup*

Solent Se7ens Web!

Like many others my fuel hose looked bad.

One of my best friend had the same issue.

As it's part of his business he decided to buy high quaity fuel hoses for us.

As he has the machines to place properly the 2 "ends", he cutted our old hoses and remanufactured new ones with the 2 "ends".

And then he offered to "renew" this fuel hose to our friends from the french Forum.

The procedure was to send him your fuel hose with a cheque of €30, and he send you back the fuel hose with a brand new high quality hose, perfectly fitted.

Let me know if you want some more details (maybe it will be a few € more to send it back to UK).

*wavey*

Edited by - Catastrada on 3 Feb 2011 15:43:14