Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2008 Roadsport Sigma 125 for sale.

tomward

I am reluctantly selling my 7 due to Dr's orders, I have a increased risk of melanoma so no more Caterham red faces for me.

The car is a Sigma 125 Roadsport in McClaren orange with leather seats and removable steering wheel, it is on good Toyo 888s and has covered approx. 10,000 miles.

The car was built and SVAed by myself and I have serviced it to the Caterham schedules at reduced mileages. I would MOT as part of the sale (first one due May)

The car is reliable and well sorted, it has been to Le Mans three times and holiday in France without a hiccup.

Looking at prices on Pistonheads and the Caterham site I would suggest £17,500.00 is a good price for a private sale.

I am aware that this is the wrong time of year to sell a 7 but thought I would offer it to members before putting it on Pistonheads.

I am not in hurry to sell but if someone wants it now that would be ideal.

There is a picture of the car on Pistonheads under my Profile tomward7

PS.

I have moved to the dark side and got a TVR350T with a roof.

Tom Ward

Thanks for the suggestions all, just to add some detail, I was fortunate to receive a Kidney transplant just before Christmas donated by my hugely generous brother.

As a consequence I am full of anti-rejection drugs that cause you be susceptible to melanoma, apparently statistically 1 in 5 go on to develop it, so I'm not taking any chances.

If I could think of a way to keep the 7 I would, other than only going out at night i'm stumped.