Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2011 season....come on !!

skydragon

After last years performance...time to get serious about 2011.

Improve car yet further to hide lack of talent - done

Go to gym at least 3 times a week and get fit - in progress

Get down to 12 1/2 stone - half way there

Go karting every few weeks - in progress

Get new tow car - done

Get new tent - done

Consider moving class to one with no female competitors, to avoid being 'beaten by a girl' - impractical

abstain from sex for at least a week before each event - check, married for over 15 years so no problem.

However, after consulting with a font of knowledge, all this preperation will count for nothing unless I plan and address my dietry requirements correctly at each and every event.

Fortunately Pot Noodle make 10 different flavours, which exactly match the 10 venues I'll be doing....fabulous!

Llandow Sprint - Sweet and Spicy

Llys-y-fran Hill Climb - Bombay Bad Boy

Curborough Sprint 1 - Chinese Chow Mein

Gurston Down - Sweet and Sour

Epynt Hill Climb - Donner Kebab Flavour

Harewood Hill Climb - Beef and Tomato

Loton Park Hill Climb - Chicken and Mushroom

Curborough Sprint 2 - Tikka Masala

Aintree Sprint - Original Curry

Anglesey Sprint - Chicken Satay

See you in the Paddock (or nearest Portaloo) 😬

1.6 K Series EU3, 2003, with DVA K05 and a few other goodies...

website here

In my old age, I'd dismissed the humble pot noodle as tasteless junk food, a distant memory from my youth.

Then my daughter brought a few home from shopping....and i was amazed how just good they are. Mayby they've improved them in recent years, mayby I'd just forgotten how tasty they were (not in a michelin star kind of way, you understand)

Can of Redbull, Bombay bad Boy pot noodle...burp...breakfast ! ...yummee!! *confused* 😬

You boys and your guilty pleasures!

Graham, if you are in Moscow, dreaming of Pot Noodles is quite understandable, but I am quite concerned about them as part of Chris's new calorie controlled diet and fitness regime. *wink*

1560 Calories per tub - quite a lot for a little tub of noodles

1.5g of salt - effect on heart will render abstinence worthless

And then it seems a little strange that the chicken, beef and lamb pots are listed as 'Suitable for Vegans' - but no worries, I'm sure it's not done with hormones

You keep up those fitness regimes for next season *eek*

Lynn

Missing Custard in my diet

my dear... I think you have your facts incorrect regarding the wholesome pot of life.

1560 Calories per tub
Nope, your figure is I believe for KJ, a pot noodle is approx 380 Calories per tub... 🥰

Salt is a little high granted... but nothing compared to the large bacon bap I'll probbaly also eat from the burger van... 😔

In the meantime, where's that carrot and cottage cheese *rolleyes*

• 3 weeks later...

12st 12Ib....come on!!

White fish and cous-cous for dinner this evening *rolleyes*....this healthy living cr@p is really starting to wear a bit thin *rolleyes*

If i close my eyes...i can just about taste the bacon fat mingling with the fried egg yolk and melted butter in the floury bap i've just bought from the cafe at curbs... *confused*

• 3 weeks later...

Will you "still get beaten by a girl"?

I think we both know the answer to that one...probably 😬

The other option currently being considered is a cunning plan that involves cross-dressing and race boots with a high-heel. 'if you cant beat them' and all that *confused* *confused*

I think minimum weight for driver is a load of tosh.

Let face it we should make it fair, In all classes. Look at class 5, 191bhp to over 300bhp. This looks wrong. We should do power to weight ratio.

If we when the next logical step we could have class 1 to 6 with the same power to weight and then the overal champoinship would be fair.

David

I guess no one will like this idea as people have spent money on maxamising the BHP/ton over the winter.