Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough Test Day - Tuesday March 29th 2011 - NOW FULLY BOOKED

CaterBram

********* UPDATE 4th March 2011 ***********

NOW FULLY BOOKED

On Tuesday 29th March 2011, i'm running another test day at Curborough Sprint Circuit.

I've had a cancellation which means I have space for 1 additional car.

Cost is £60 for the day. Details as below. if your interested please post your interest on here before Blatmailing me.

Number of cars is limited to a maximum of 10, and track hire costs will be split between cars. Cost's wll be £60 per car.

The track will be open from 9am for first runs commencing at 10Am to 1pm and and 2pm to 5pm

A noise limit of 108db at 2/3 RPM is in force in line with MSA competition rules.

All Runs will be double lap style with only one car on circuit at a time.

This is not a competitive event and is open to any road legal car.

Safety.

Driver & Passenger Safety is the responsibility of the individual driver however as a minimum full length Non synthetic Trousers (i.e. recommend ware Cotton or Denim),Non Synthetic Top with Full Length Sleeves & a closed face crash Helmet is required (MSA approved or motor cycle is acceptable).

-----Q469 WET, 1990 Long Cockpit in Ali except for the red bits. Class 2 150 BHP Zetec. With a Dual Drive :-)CaterBram on Facebook

Edited by - Caterbram Jnr on 3 Mar 2011 20:00:08

Edited by - Caterbram Jnr on 3 Mar 2011 20:01:16

Edited by - Caterbram Jnr on 4 Mar 2011 17:21:51

• 1 month later...

Due to circumstances beyond his control, one of those previously signed up has had to drop out and is very disappointed ☹️.

If your interested in Joining us at this fantastic venue then please feel free to reply or message me. No experience neccessary, novice or experienced would be welcome.