Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1700 Supersprint

TANGO7

Hi Ian,

Just about to put mine up for sale - a 1700 live axle but with 4-speed bullet box and live axle on a non-Q plate and not a race car (though it has been used for hillclimbs and sprints). It's shown as 1984 first registration on the logbook but was actually ordered in 1990 and completed io 1992. Colour is yellow, with cycle wings.

Engine has just been completely rebuilt and is very sweet - just coming to the end of running in period. It also has a megajolt ignition which transforms the car.

Let me know if interested (call me on 07501-257659) and I'll tell you more. It will go on Pistonheads later today. Still pondering on the price. As they say, new car (R400) forces sale...!!

Cheers,

Mike

Ian

Are you still looking Ian? I have a G reg Zetec 2000 on carbs. Dark blue. de Dion.163bhp last time rollered. Never raced or sprinted but has done a few track days, hence harnesses, elec cut out, etc. VGC bar a few stone chips as you'd expect. I am the 2nd owner and knew the first well so good provenance. Was planning on selling in the spring (she's just not getting used enough *redface*).

Drop me a note if you'd like further information.

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian

*smile* feed those 45s ! *smile*