Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bored, bored, bored

The Village Idiot

Am under "house arrest" from medics so I can "heal" - I feel absolutely fine.

I have read this months Evo that my wife bought in anticipation, have read this months Low Flying that came today and am now bored sh1tless (as the Young Ones said *wink*)

My dilemma last time I ignored medical advice 48 hours later I ended up in hospital with the doctors trying to force Tarmazapan into me to keep me still so that they didn't have to cut me open to repair the damage I had done 😔 *rolleyes* 😔.

So I am being a good boy and staying indoors but very very very ☹️

Dicks

Saw blades here

How to drive a car here

Thanks guys - I know its the right thing to do however.....

Can't sleep - have done nothing all afternoon, I turned up at 12.25pm this afternoon - s'posed to be cut open at 12.30 - they were 20 minutes late, don't they realise that's 20 minutes out of my life 😔 *mad* 😔

This the last episode of 8 weeks of grief, horses and bullets, root canal over xmas and now sensitive bits of me cut away, can't wait for March, warmer longer days and feeling healthy and fit driving the car *cool* 😶‍🌫️ *smokin*

Have never had a period of time quite like this to get over rubbish on top of rubbish.

Dicks

Saw blades here

How to drive a car here

Richard

I know the feeling. Apart from visits to the GP and hospital I too have been housebound and am stir crazy. All the things you want to do when you are off are of course things you can't do because you're unwell...

Swap your Evo for my C&SC when you've finished it? *wink*

Peter

In Memoriam DMG