Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Interior Lights on a 7

michaeljclark

After some *mad*, *confused* yesterday it turned out all good - the wiring is in, and tidy - oddly it was easier to take the speedo out and get the extra room to work with.

John 😬 as Martin says I now have a Caterham 7 SV GHIA.....

Bri - hadn't thought of that - might have been easier - still hindsight and all that... if I may what are you using for your heated seats, my Attractive Co-Pilot (aka the future Mrs Michael Clark would probably love a set of those!!!!!)

However I may just pop to B&Q and get a switch for a table lamp and wire it inline and velcro it behind the dash so that it's out sight but for those who know what they are looking for.

My next project is to look for the Power Cables that connect to Fuse O, which my handbook says is the Power Socket. A call to the CC factory resulted in me being told that my car should have them and they are cable tied near the diff but that they could be under the tunnel top. Well I can't see spare power (red with purple trace I think) cables at the diff (that was interesting - taking out the "boot" floor), so tunnel top it is.

It's all a good learning exercice for me!!!

07 Plated RoadSport SV 150 in Red with Black nose band and stripe