Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Powerspeed exhaust - bulk buy

Neil_K

Following on from Dave21p's successful Powerspeed bulk buys in 2008 and 2009, I am putting together another one for Feb 2011.

If you are looking for a new exhaust this winter and wish to take advantage of discounts from list price, please register your interest here. They can make up any combination of exhaust depending on your needs. Once we have a list of what people want, I will gather up prices for everyone.

Current indicative prices (factored a lot by the recent increase in cost of steel) are as follows:

Full system for K-series including any diameter repackable silencer, £850

Include cat, +£150

Carriage £20

Fitting £150

All prices are + VAT.

Please list interest below and we can take it from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calm down dear, it's only a forum!

• Support Team

Hi Neil - I might be interested depending on the specification. Do you know the length and diameter of the primaries and secondaries? I won't need a silencer.

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing

Hi Shaun,

Specifically no, but they can make up any custom set-up that you like. We would need to discuss with them exactly what you need to get an idea of price though, unless you're using the standard jig for regular 4-2-1 primaries.

*thumbup*

Hi Neil,

I would be interested in a full system for a 2003 K series- R300.

The cat from my OE system is still OK but the rest of it's knackered so I'd be keen to find out if the powerspeed collector pipe is interchangable with the OE Caterham cat pipe just in case I feel the need to swap it over sometime. IE are the primaries the same bore as the originals? *cool*

Cheers

Dave G

I bought my 4-2-1 with race cat in 2009 - its been an excellent system and no problems either with noise of MOT emissions - well engineered piece of kit.

*thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Upgrades - a screaming DVA KV05+something really RADICAL

www.radicalroadcars.com

www.geoffwilcoxphotography.co.uk

by way of endorsement a few of us at SKCC have had work done by Powerspeed recently, ranging from new boxes to full systems and roll cage work - all top drawer. In fact so much so that we're arranging an open day with them in a few weeks time ( likely end Feb/1st w/end in March, so if anyone is interested in seeing their work first hand, or hearing a talk about the dynamics/.theory of exhausts ( and more ) then i'll gladly pop the date up in due course ....

Neil - not to tread on your toes!

I have a powerspeed 4-2-1 system already with no cat, however, i am fed up with changing over to the old system 'with cat' for the MoT each year, so I would be interested in a new silencer (7" i think) with integrated cat fitted - no primaries required.

Steve

DVA 1.8K Roadsport 191bhp, 150.9 lbft and a Dry Sump.

My Pictures

Hi Nick,

Just an update for you. I'm now definitely going for a full system to fit the R300 (Kseries). Would also include a cat and primaries.

My only issue is timing as I'm really wanting to get hold of the kit by the third week in Feb. I know you're trying to get a good sized order together and appreciate the effort you're putting in on behalf of the club... but I'd probably go ahead as a standalone order if the bulk buy is going to take a while to get off the ground.

Let me know either way

Cheers

Dave

Current interest list:

Neil K - 4-2-1 full system excluding Cat

Dave G - 4-2-1 full system including Cat

Steve T - 7" can only with Cat

Shaun E - possible primaries & secondaries only

Biggles - Duratec system to revert on.

TigerMark - thanks for the input, not stepping on any toes at all!

I do not need a specific number for an order, or a specific time. I am just trying to extend discounts to the wider club for anyone who wants to make use of them. I will hold the offer open until the end of the month. Dave G - I will email you seperately to make sure you get yours when you need it *thumbup*

Neil, just realised that the email registered is one i havent set up since some pc issues. If you're able to talk during the day can you ping me a mail to mark.greenwoodAT klaraconsulting.com. Otherwise i'll try and reconfigure that mail address tonight and call you.