Click here if you are having website access problems ×

something screwy?

scooby dooby doo

i posted a new topic at 1:12. i went to the main window (open in another window) and refreshed and it came up with last post at 1:12. i refresh later and it said new post at 1:16:23. but there's no such post that i can see... *confused*

and first time i tried to post this i got an error message. but it wasn't the double post error - its just didn't accept my post. so i had to type this out again.

are they related? does the server need a bit of TLC? should i pop round and give it a hug *smile*

HOOPY R706KGU CYCLE WINGS *thumbup* AEROSCREEN *thumbup* K SERIES *thumbup* CUCUMBER *thumbdown*

i posted a new topic at 1:12. i went to the main window (open in another window) and refreshed and it came up with last post at 1:12. i refresh later and it said new post at 1:16:23. but there's no such post that i can see...

I think you'll find that some-one edited their post................

i have checked before that editting a post doesn't increase the post count so i assumed that it wouldn't be that...

it is possible though....

hmm... is it desirable behaviour for an edit to be counted as a new post (except the post counter doesn't increase) or should it be counted just as something that changes the test...

I;m just thinking in terms of what other effects it should trigger...

HOOPY R706KGU CYCLE WINGS *thumbup* AEROSCREEN *thumbup* K SERIES *thumbup* CUCUMBER *thumbdown*