Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Girl's Bras

pinkprincess

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul,

Stop spreading vicious rumours about me ☹️ I will not sink to your level so therefore cannot tell everyone the dodgy things you get up to with pritt sticks... *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

Yes araldite is still in use today...Alex was using it to stick something to the car...don't ask me what, it was far too cold to be out in the garage on Saturday...I settled for tidying the living room instead.

Incidentally araldite didn't do so well repairing my sunglasses, time to try superglue methinks

*wink*

Rach

Christmas is coming and i've got to help Santa and his little helpers, as they just don't know what to wrap up for the blatchatters and the cam7er's so they have pleaded with me to help them *smile* 😳

How could i resist helping someone so special *wink* *thumbup*

Viv

😬 😬

How do you manage - you deliver pot noodles, then you have a day job and in your spare time you are helping Santa...wow *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

Do you ever sleep? How does Mav cope without any pot noodles - or is that where the pies come in?

Actually I think Alex is abandoning me some time this week to go and work in Sussex or somewhere ☹️ ☹️

*wink*

Rach

That's OK then *wink*

Well these jobs keep getting moved around, when he got to work yesterday, he was planning to be in the office all day, but I got a call at lunchtime saying he was in Luton and then going to Kent and Sussex...back in time for tea though *wink*

Rach

• 1 year later...