Click here if you are having website access problems ×

UPDATED - Cooker hood, Neff Halogen hob and integrated freezer

Frying Pan

Having a new kitchen next week, so the old one is coming out tomorrow! As a result, I have some appliances that may be of use for a rental / student digs / as spares.

COOKER HOOD

Integrated type, so no good for the our kitchen, where I'm having a spangly new wide Chimney one *smile*

Cooker hood is only about 4 months old, as a replacement for a broken one. It's a Baumatic BT06.7ME, bought from here.

It was £70-ish when we bought it. Once it arrived, I realised it didn't come with any charcoal filters (for recirculation), so bought 4, 3 of which are unused. These were another £25 IIRC *rolleyes*

It has a 2 year labour (expires 02/09/2012) / 5 year parts warranty, and says it is transferable with their written consent, which I'm happy to try to organise.

£Offers

NEFF HALOGEN HOB - Now SOLD

Model number GKB-244 or T1161F1GB, similar to this one here, but ours has brown knobs and surround.

Fully working, with two halogen plates at the front (14.5cm and 18cm), and two normal elements at the back (14.5cm and 21cm), operation light and residual heat indicators for all four plates. Surface is Ceran glass, so very easy to clean.

I have the installation instructions, the operating instructions and a cleaning hints booklet for the Ceran glass top.

The one in the link went for £66 on eBay, but I'd take £offers.

INTEGRATED FREEZER

Electrolux EUN 1272

Ideal for the garage?

Fits a standard 600mm (external dimension) carcass, about 880mm high. Gross capacity 110 litres, net capacity 94 litres. Has four drawers (bottom one is half depth to allow for compressor gubbins). Not frost free, but easy to defrost 1-2 times a year.

Good working condition, and all drawers fully intact. All fixings (inc. sliding door fixer).

£Offers

All items would need to be collected, 5 mins from J11 M40 (Banbury) ASAP please

Lastly an integrated Neff fridge, which needs a new hinge I think - the door (fitted to the wooden kitchen door rather than the fridge directly IYSWIM) doesn't close very well... These are about £30 for a pair. Free if you want it.

Oven and microwave fit only for the skip.

See some pictures of the build here. 19,000 miles completed!

Edited by - 7heavensoon on 3 Jan 2011 21:58:49

Edited by - 7heavensoon on 27 Jan 2011 14:02:47

Hob gone, but hood and freezer still available.

I've removed and spent ages cleaning the hood tonight and it really does look like new, having only been used for a few months.

Freezer set up temporarily in the study and working well *thumbup*

• 2 weeks later...

Dave

Sorry I missed your post *redface*

Yes, it is - I was just going to give this a BTTT

£20 sounds fine to me

FREEZER STILL AVAILABLE - Immediate collection now, as our new fridge / freezer is now up and running *thumbup*

Edited by - 7heavensoon on 21 Jan 2011 12:58:37